Serving Columbus Since 1958
Jet-Seal provides top-notch asphalt sealcoating and paving services in Columbus, Ohio, at affordable prices for your home or business. We are a third generation, family owned and operated business. If you are looking for a trustworthy sealcoating company, look no further. Jet-Seal has earned the highest rating by the Google, Angie’s List, the BBB and most importantly, our customers.
Things to do in Columbus, Ohio
- Downtown Columbus. You can catch a Blue Jackets match at Nationwide Arena, a baseball game at Huntington Park or a Crew soccer match at Mapfre Stadium. A new Crew stadium will open in downtown Columbus in March of 2021.
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is an 88-acre landmark that is a must-see while visiting Columbus.
- Ohio Stadium. Built in 1922 and refurbished in 2001, Ohio Stadium is one of the most recognizable landmarks in all of sports history. The home of the Buckeyes is known for its horseshoe shape with a seating capacity of 105,000.
- Center of Science and Industry (COSI) has entertained and educated adults and children of all ages since 1964. If you’re looking for somewhere fun to visit with the entire family this is a great place to visit.
- Short North Arts District. Perhaps the most vibrant neighborhood in Columbus. The area resonates amazing art, fashion, home décor and some of the finest restaurants Columbus has to offer. With over 300 businesses the district is known as the “art and soul of Columbus”.
- German Village. In the mid-1800’s a third of the Columbus population was German immigrants. They settled just south of downtown Columbus in an area that is now German Village. The village reflects German culture in shops, schools, restaurants and homes. City codes still adhere strictly to the German architecture heritage that made the area so endearing
There’s much more to see and do in Columbus. The above attractions are just a tiny sample of what the area has to offer. Let us know if you have a favorite thing to do in Columbus that we neglected to mention.